Il sito dei ricci

Versione completa: Sane is also interesting because he has not received
Al momento stai visualizzando i contenuti in una versione ridotta. Visualizza la versione completa e formattata.
During FUT Club creation, the Loan Player Item appeared to FIFA 23 Coins be placed in the wrong position even if the player placed them in the correct one. This was a visual issue only.Concept Player Items in the active squad were not automatically replaced by an active Player Item obtained through the Transfer Market tab on the Squad Screen.Addressed rare instances of freezing when attempting to Play A Friend and scrolling through the friend’s list.The OTW Player Item design was cut off when displaying on the pitch following a goal being scored.Sometimes, Dynamic Images were disappearing temporarily.Updates to some front end visuals.

Quick Analysis: With Sane, I don’t think there will be nearly as much debate about the quality of this card as there is for something like the Flashback Diego Costa that came out yesterday. Sane is meta, he’s good, and he’s an easy link in a popular league. The price coming it at 560-600K is a little more concerning for many, but the fact that the SBC does not expire really does soften the blow. If you really want to lock in this card, you can very much chip away at it in the coming weeks.

Sane is also interesting because he has not received any other cards yet this season. His regular gold card is an 86 overall and hovers around 55-60K. With that card, you’re going to get pace you can push to this new level if you want to with a chemistry style. The trickier proposition is getting the shooting, passing and physical attributes to that same level as well. I don’t necessarily think it’s worth paying the extra 500K or so to get this new Sane, but the price can be cheapest FUT 23 Coins offset a bit with the packs you get.
URL di riferimento