Rispondi 

Valutazione discussione:
  • 0 voti - 0 media
The thing that is fun about the system
15-12-2022, 04:06 AM
Messaggio: #1
The thing that is fun about the system
TD: One of the aspects that I've seen in interviews, and for players who haven't experienced it on the PTR is the building system. It's reminiscent of something you may have heard of, the build up on the Isle of the Thunder King or the Molten Front, but when we arrive at the Broken Shore and, spoiler, establish our foothold to the Broken Shore, we're basically living among these ancient Night Elven ruins. There are the three buildings. I've been told, "Oh is this Garrisons on the Broken Shore," or, "What's going on here?" What's actually happening is these building had ancient purposes in this city. And we're going in as the region, that is North America, Europe, or China in a region-wide degree, but as a cross faction we're contributing resources we're acquiring in regions like Broken Shore and the Broken Isles. In addition, as we contribute these resources WoTLK Gold, we're building these buildings back up to their original pristine state.

After they're constructed, which can take anywhere from one week, to two weeks between two and three weeks--it all depends on how much players contribute and the players' decision on which buildings are to be constructed within their area. The moment that the building goes up, it's going unlock more content in the Broken Isles for players to explore. They've got these static things that they unlock when they appear, but they also come with dynamic buffs, so these buffs say, "Hey, you have the chance to earn double Artifact Power from a reward," or "Now all of your mounts have water walking along the Broken Shore." Fun perks that switch out every time the building is up.

The thing that is fun about the system is that after players build this, they have this content free, which helps drive that dynamic feeling that we're experiencing when playing Broken Shore. The building will be attacked from the Legion. The Legion will take on the building. You are able to defend it for some time, but it will eventually fall. So then, as it is reshaping itself or is in the process of cooling down in case you want to put it that way, you are able to help it out again and that dynamic buff switched to another dynamic buff, and meanwhile players have contributed to another building , or perhaps that one's unlocked, and that one's contents up now. It seems to me that this might be among the cheap WoTLK Gold, perhaps, lesser-known and more dynamic driving factors behind The Broken Shore experience. It's something we've not done before.

I love P2Pah shop, The best C2C platform online games' shop, cheap, fast delivery, safe, professional services guaranteed! P2Pah is the most reliable place to buy Diablo 2 Resurrected Items, Lost Ark Gold, WoTLK Classic Gold and more others. Welcome to P2pah Shop.
Visita il sito web di questo utente Trova tutti i messaggi di questo utente
Cita questo messaggio nella tua risposta
Rispondi 

Vai al forum:

Utente(i) che stanno guardando questa discussione: 1 Ospite(i)

Contattaci | Hedgehogs | Torna all'inizio della pagina | Torna al contenuto | Modalità archivio | RSS Syndication