Rispondi 

Valutazione discussione:
  • 0 voti - 0 media
RICCETTA OPERATA RECENTEMENTE
13-07-2022, 12:40 PM
Messaggio: #8
RE: RICCETTA OPERATA RECENTEMENTE
Until yesterday morning when she made me understand that something was wrong, in a hurry to doctor Gerard who rushed her into hospital and then told me that the internal organs were unfortunately very compromised by the tumor that had branched out despite the operation at the end of August. The year fell asleep in the afternoon and I just had time to say goodbye. Icon_crywhat a pain to see her like that. I cry an amazing recipe that has given me so many moments of pure joy. I know you understand me. A round of applause to Dr. Gerard who is truly a certainty. Blur Game download Daemon Tools Lite Crack macdrive crack Wondershare Filmora Crack Tone2 ElectraX Crack dragonframe Crack VRay Crack

Until yesterday morning when she made me understand that something was wrong, in a hurry to doctor Gerard who rushed her into hospital and then told me that the internal organs were unfortunately very compromised by the tumor that had branched out despite the operation at the end of August. The year fell asleep in the afternoon and I just had time to say goodbye. Icon_crywhat a pain to see her like that. I cry an amazing recipe that has given me so many moments of pure joy.
Trova tutti i messaggi di questo utente
Cita questo messaggio nella tua risposta
Rispondi 

Messaggi in questa discussione
RICCETTA OPERATA RECENTEMENTE - pinga - 27-08-2018, 10:33 PM
RE: RICCETTA OPERATA RECENTEMENTE - Pierre - 28-08-2018, 05:03 PM
RE: RICCETTA OPERATA RECENTEMENTE - pesk - 29-08-2018, 10:18 PM
RE: RICCETTA OPERATA RECENTEMENTE - pinga - 18-12-2018, 06:06 PM
RE: RICCETTA OPERATA RECENTEMENTE - pesk - 18-12-2018, 10:17 PM
RE: RICCETTA OPERATA RECENTEMENTE - hdpcgames - 13-07-2022 12:40 PM

Vai al forum:

Utente(i) che stanno guardando questa discussione: 1 Ospite(i)

Contattaci | Hedgehogs | Torna all'inizio della pagina | Torna al contenuto | Modalità archivio | RSS Syndication